Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review
COLOR: Sweetheart = Bright Pink
Retail Price around $6.79


  Clinique and Tarte both have their own version of this product for way more. So looks like Revlon is giving them a run for their money.

So here is the tea on this chubby pencil :) I adore these much better then the stains that are like a marker. These feel buttery, balmy and moisturizing on the lips. I could just sit here all day and apply it because it feels so good. Awesome color pay off.

Sweetheart is a Hot Bright Pink.

So it isn't so bad but I am more of an eye girl and not a Flamingo Pink Lip kind of girl. I'm  actually sort of liking it now. But it had enough brightness for me to say I am gonna pass (ONLY CAUSE THE COLOR WAS NOT MY FAVORITE AGAINST my skin tone

  I can say it stained well. Also, stayed on my hand for a long time. It felt very nice on the lips. Now as far as the other colors I can not judge them yet maybe this stained so well due to the color and brightness. That is yet to be found out. I wasn't sure if I would like the other colors but I am going to find that out soon. I will share as I play with my new treasures. My skin tone is funny with certain colors like with some pinks, reds. So we will see. I did love the texture on the lips and the fact that if there was any scent it didn't bother me but I don't remember one. Some say there is a slight minty scent. I loathe drugstore scented stuff. I wish I could see all the offered colors and I am picky with colors but the concept if you can find a color that works for you GO FOR IT!!!
Hugs from me to you and sealed with a...KISS!



Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment